Warragul, Victoria Accommodation
Warragul Accommodation Map
| Street. Marker positions are approximate.
Best Western Warragul Motel (AAA 4 stars)
Stage 2 is currently underway with family rooms going through similar refurbishment so there may be limited availability, along with new landscaping, pool and spa area, secure areas and off street parking.
The Warragul Motel was originally built in 1965 having only two previous owners. The complex hadn't had any major work undertaken until it was purchased in 2004 and since then has undergone extensive renovations and refurbishment including every room being completely gutted and refitted with every modern convenience. Stage one has recently been completed and feature 10 sensationally architecturally designed rooms with king size sleepmaker pillow top beds, wireless broadband, flat screen television, free in-house movies, cable television, mini-bar plus all the extras you would expect from a 4 star property. Stage 2 is currently underway with family rooms going through similar refurbishment, along with new landscaping, pool and spa area, secure areas and off street parking.
We currently have 10 delightfully refurbished rooms
available featuring king size beds with luxurious pillows
fantastic showers with endless hot water latest tecnology split system heating & cooling flat screen TVs, high speed broadband internet access latest phone technology, Austar TV, private patios and so much more.
Interconnecting family rooms avaliable
- Safe deposit box
- Business Centre
- Fax services with nominal fee
- Free parking
- In-room movies
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Coffee/Tea making facilities in guest rooms
- Desk/work area in guest rooms
- Photocopy services
- Catering available
- Dataports in guest rooms
- Free newspaper
- Patio in each guest room
- 24 Hr Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Facilities
- Breakfast Room
- Breakfast to unit
- Cable TV
- Car parking (fees may apply)
- Dry cleaning facilities
- Early check-in
- Electric Blankets
- Guest Laundry
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking Indoors
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Tour Desk
Top Attractions For WARRAGUL
- Historic Buildings and the Museum - The court house in Smith St, built in 1887, is classified by the National Trust, while the Wesley Uniting Church in Victoria St opened in 1889. The Warragul Historical Museum, containing local history and dairy exhibits, is situated in the old shire hall (1892). Of further historical interest is the Warragul Vintage Craft Park in Copelands Road which contains functioning examples of old farm equipment, a miniature steam train which carries visitors through the park and gardens, as well as barbecue and picnic facilities. Entrance is free and there is a playground for children.
- Ada River Vineyard - At 2330 Main Neerim Road, Neerim South, is the Ada River Vineyard which was established in 1991. It produces traminer, chardonnay, pinot noir and cabernet sauvignon and the cellar door is open from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. weekends and public holidays. There are picnic areas, tel: (03) 5623 1342.
- Wild Dog Winery - Wild Dog Winery, established in 1982, is located 3 km south of the freeway on the Warragul-Korumburra Rd. It produces shiraz, cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, chardonnay, riesling and rose. The cellar door is open from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily, tel: (03) 5623 1117.
- West Gippsland Arts Centre - Those interested in the arts may wish to investigate the acoustically-designed West Gippsland Arts Centre. Built on a 2.5 acre site, it is the focal point of the town's Civic Centre Complex. For the botanically-minded there are the attractive displays at Rowses Flower Farm in Warragul South or the wildflower sanctuary at Labertouche.
show/hide more photos and details for Best Western Warragul Motel
Mira Mira Accommodation
Mira Mira Fantasy Accommodation is a collection of 3 self contained 2 bedroom retreats providing an amazing bed and breakfast experience. Each retreat has been designed to set your imagination wild.In the unique style of Mira Mira, the Function Centre, Dragon Manor is an ideal venue for weddings, parties, corporate functions, seminars and other special events.
Springbank Bed & Breakfast (AAA 4.5 stars)
The property is on 20 acres of lush grazing land with an acre and a half of award winning cottage garden around the house. Springbank (Circa 1892) is a hosted traditional bed and breakfast comprising of two rooms in the main homestead and a cottage which was the cream room for the original dairy. Springbank caters for up to six adults(3 couples).
Springbank offers a tranquil relaxing setting with serene rural views. In addition to superior accommodation we offer a range of dining experiences ranging from a simple home cooked meal, superb cheese platters or fine dining in our beautiful dining room. We can also arrange a massage to ease the tensions away providing you with a refreshed and revitalised approach to the day.
- Extensive award winning cottage and rural garden to wander with gentle vistas to enjoy.
- Gardens available for wedding and special day ceremonies.
- Special accommodation packages to suite your needs.
- Gift vouchers for that special occasion or person.
- Fully air conditioned. Open fires in the cooler months.
- Licensed. You may also BYO .
- Romantic candlelit dinners and picnic hampers by arrangement.
- Off street and secure parking.
- Pick up from Warragul Train station if required.
- Relaxing massage arranged with prior notice.
- Complimentary booking & drop off at local restaurants.
- BBQ availability.
- Authentic outdoor clay oven for small parties of a minimum of six guests.
- Business Facilities include access to internet and fax.
Dining In (or out)
Springbank offers (with prior notice) a range of experiences from a simple fruit and cheese platter to fine dining - please enquire.
West Gippsland offers superb local produce and some fantastic restaurants. Depending on your mood we can suggest an array of choices ranging from relaxed to more formal dining. Kaye would be delighted in assisting with choices and making a reservation.
Things to do
West Gippsland has many and varied wonders and forms part of the Gippsland Gourmet Country. You can visit historic townships like Walhalla and Noojee, local wineries to taste the fruits on offer, a boutique brewery at Mirboo North offering outstanding beers, berry farms,local cheese outlets, go trout fishing, play golf, bush walking or enjoy wandering through antique & craft shops, and also markets and plant nurseries.
Wineries ... indeed. West Gippsland's cool to temperate climatic conditions is home to many fantastic wineries.
Lillico Glass & Simply Delicious - Just up the road........fabulous home made produce and stunning glass pieces - a must see.
Nayook Gardens - remnant rainforest...enjoy rambling through the treasures of peace and tranquility - just a short drive away.
In the winter months Mt.Baw Baw offers full ski facilities. There are numerous restaurants and cafes to satisfy your expectations or simply relax and enjoy rural living. We'd be delighted to discuss the many and varied options available to you.
show/hide more photos and details for Springbank Bed & Breakfast
Photos and information submitted by Gary Pope, Many Thanks
A major town, with large shopping facilities, plenty of historical buildings and churches, race course and a great range of local hotels
< Accommodation in Victoria
<< Gday Travel Homepage